The morning and afternoon process should be executed when the system is not being used. These two processes will prepare accounts and processes for the day and next day. The daily process is a combination of the morning and afternoon process. The Daily Process is automated and it runs directly on the CSS server.
Morning Process Navigation Menu
Morning Process UI Navigation Window
Once the Morning process option is selected the following window is displayed
Morning Daily Account Processing Window
- Updating Work Dates – When accounts are assigned to a desk, it updates the desk with the first work date so users can pull these accounts in their Work List
- Recurring Phnpays Process – Generates phone pays from payment arrangements if System Parameters → Main tab → MORNING DAILY RECURRING PHNPAY field is set to YES. If it is set to NO, this process is included in the Afternoon Daily Processing
- Scoring Accounts – Accounts get their internal score (dbt_is_score) based on the Scoring Rule attached to the Client Table → Coding tab → SCORING RULE field
- Updating Interest – Interest on the accounts get updated if the System Parameters → Main tab → MORNING DAILY ACCRUE INTEREST field is set to YES. If set to NO, this will not show in the Morning Daily Process queue report
- Updating Last Activ - Last Activity date gets updated when there is a change made in the State Compliance Table → Compliance Mgt tab; stf_upd fields gets updated to Y. This is processed by State alphabetically and then by debtor number.
- Auto Delete Queue - Print Queue Reports are automatically deleted based on the number of days in the System Parameters → Main tab → QUE AUTO DELETE DAYS field