In order to load new business batches to IMPACT, some basic account attributes must be in place. These are:
- Company Code (*): This is the highest level of organization in the system. Client Codes must belong to a Company Code, which is the entity that governs the segregation of accounts for system processing, reporting, user privileges and company-wide default settings.
- Client Code (*): This is the second level of organization in the system. Client Codes control many properties that govern the behavior of accounts under this code.
- Department Code: This entity groups Desks which, in turn, can be assigned to a Supervisor, and plays an important role in approving Phone Pays as well as in the escalation of issues by agents from the workcard. A Desk must belong to a Department.
- Desk Code: This level of organization serves as a repository of accounts. Every account must belong to a Desk. A Desk can be assigned to one or more User Profiles.
- Status Code: A Status Code is one of the flags available in IMPACT which identifies the current state of an account in the business process. A Status belongs to a Status Class.