Work List: use this option to invoke the Work List selected using the Select Work List option. This option only works when the Work List has been selected. We will go over how to select a Work List in a later lesson.
Notifications: use this option to invoke a list of warnings and alerts from the State Compliance and Notes to Collector from the Client master.
Scheduled Accts: use this option to invoke the Scheduled Accounts grid displaying a list of accounts that have been scheduled for the current user.
Compliance and Scripts:
- Compliance: use this option to invoke the Compliance tab displaying information from the State Regulations tab from the State Compliance Table for the corresponding state for demographic A0 on the account. Refer to Tables – Company Tables - State Compliance Table
- Scripts: use this option to invoke the Scripts tab displaying information from the Collection Scripts tab from the corresponding tab in the Client table. Refer to Tables – Company Tables – Client Table.
Transactions and Promises:
- Received Transactions: use this option to invoke the Received Transactions grid.
- Pending Promises: use this option to invoke the Pending Promises grid.
- Dock Recent History: use this option to relocate the Recent History from a module in the upper right corner of the workcard to a fixed panel docked alongside entire right margin of the window.
Send Messages and Letters
- Send Message to Department Supervisor: use this option to place the current account in the Department Supervisor Worklist. See Impact – Collections – Department Supervisor Worklist.
- Send Message to Client Services: use this option to place the current account in the Client Services Worklist. See Impact - Collections - Client Services Worklist
- Send Forward Letter*
- Send Client Letter*
- Send Bankruptcy Letter*
- Send Legal Letter*
*Letters are exposed to each of these levels based on their Letter Type configuration. See tables - Collection Tables - Letter Tables.
Interest Calculator: use this option to invoke the Interest Calculator window. This tool calculates interest based on the following inputs:
- From Date
- Thru Date:
- Interest Rate
Print Status Text Report: use this option to generate a Status Text Report. The following parameters need to be defined for this report. Refer to Impact – Reports – Debtor Reports – Status Text Reports.
Macros On: this option toggles between macros on and off. Security applies at the User ID level from Tables - Company Tables - User ID. Macros configured from Tables – Collection Tables – Macros.
- Client Master: This option opens the Client Master.
- Forward Company/Attorney Table: This option opens the Forwarding Company/Attorney table.