The Work Accounts module is the area used by agents/collectors/users to enter Activity/Result Code combinations in order to work an account. To work an account, the user would:
- Select the identity (Demographic ID) to which the work is to be performed from the pull-down menu selector.
- Select a user-definable Activity Code from the pull-down menu selector
- Select up to three user-definable Result Codes from the pull-down menu selector.
- Follow Up Date: auto-populated by the system based on the settings of the Result Code
- Send Letter?: provided that permissions allow, select a user-definable letter from the drop-down menu selector
*Access and restrictions to these "overrides" is granted from the Security Group settings. Provided that permissions allow, select a user-definable option from each of these pull-down menu selectors.
Use to open the window below to request a Letter Series.
Use to open the window below to request up to three user definable letters.