We will design a workflow to…
1. Select accts belonging to a specific company & client
2. Select accts in status & category of “NEW”, and priority of high “HI”.
3. Select accts missing either an “address” or a “phone” for Dem ID “A0”.
- Update qualified accounts to skip status “SKP”.
2. Update demographic “SKP” UDW (User Designed Window) “last updated” field with today’s date; however, you need to create an “SKP” UDW first.
Create a custom UDW (User Defined Window) called SKP at the demographics level defined and as illustrated below. This UDW will contain any skip information received. This window can be populated either manually or electronically via an EDI Data Import interface.
3. Update acct history notes stating, “OUT FOR SKIP NOW”.
Test and Run workflows to see output.